We include products we think are useful. If you buy through links on this page, we earn a small commission
Herbal supplements are an excellent way to jumpstart your health. Also known as medicinal plants or botanicals, herbs can be used for the prevention or treatment of symptoms (diarrhea, constipation, vomiting), internal wounds (ulcers), and digestive problems (gas, heartburn). Some herbal cures act as blood purifiers while others stimulate glandular activity to help fight cancerous cells. They can also boost your energy when you’re feeling tired. Dr. Sebi, a Holistic practitioner, believes that herbs are medicinal plants that hold many benefits for the human body; they can act as tonics, rejuvenators, cleansers, and healers.
Herbal medicine has been used in countries around the world for thousands of years. China, Europe, and India each have a long history of the traditional use of herbs to treat illness, improve well-being, and promote good looks. The Dr. Sebi diet uses a lot of herbs as part of its protocol. Treating health problems like kidney disease, excess mucus, weight loss, fatigue, diabetes, inflammation, indigestion and many more can be overcome with the usage of natural herbs.
Dr. Sebi’s diet revolves around treating mucus build-up through a vegan diet and alkaline foods. In an alkaline environment, diseases cannot thrive and must leave the body, as they can only develop in an acidic environment. Mucus does not belong in the body and forms as a byproduct of the bad foods that you take in, the wrong eating habits, and emotional stress.
A natural alkaline diet consists of vegetables, fruits, legumes, and other alkaline plants. Download Dr. Sebi’s Alkaline Food List. Dr. Sebi remedies strive to detox your body and prevent the development of common diseases.
Following the complete Dr. Sebi’s methodology, the body’s blood ph level should be around 8.3-8.5. The blood ph level of a person that eats processed food and meat is usually around 6; the blood ph level of a person that eats a plant-based diet is around 7.5. A person with cancer should aim for a blood ph level of 7.5 or above, which can be done by following the alkaline diet and using these natural remedies.
Toxic waste that cannot be eliminated through the urine or bowel movements will collect in the body. It will overload your eliminative organs, causing them to become sluggish. The organs will not be functioning properly so they will not be able to flush out the toxins that build up. A toxic body becomes a breeding ground for disease.
Dr. Sebi’s herbal recommendations are known to improve conditions such as anemia, asthma, bronchitis, cancer, diabetes, edema, and tuberculosis. The herbs that Dr. Sebi recommends are alkaline in nature, which means they work to bring the body back into homeostasis by promoting healthy pH levels1.
When creating an herbal regimen it’s important to evaluate your dietary habits, health concerns, body type, and lifestyle. This will help you to choose herbs that are most beneficial for your specific needs. Before beginning any herbal program, it’s important to consult a Holistic professional and inform them of any recent medical history or medications you’re taking2.
An herbal regimen is particularly beneficial during the fall and winter months when our immune systems are weakened. Dr. Sebi herbs are beneficial year-round but are especially helpful when the seasons are changing. While most people are deficient in many vital nutrients, adding just a few of these herbs to your regimen could be the missing link that brings you closer to optimal health.
In the United States, herbal medicine is becoming more and more popular as research shows the benefits of these remedies to live a healthy life
Dr. Sebi’s recommended herbs can be taken in a variety of forms including capsules, powders, teas, and topical applications. In the following list, you will find some of Dr. Sebi’s recommended herbs for those looking to jumpstart their health.
Dr. Sebi Herbs – Immune System
2. Blue Vervain – this herb is packed with calcium, iron and antioxidants. For the immune system specifically, Blue Vervain is believed to help fight bacterial infections.
3. Palo Guaco – Palo Guaco is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals making it an excellent herb for the immune system.
4. Bugleweed – this herb strengthens the body’s lymphatic system, which helps to boost your body’s defense response.
Dr. Sebi Herbs – Brain Health
6. Burdock Root – this herb improves brain function by working to remove toxins from the body.
7. Valerian Root – your brain will benefit from Valerian Root, which helps with nervousness and anxiety.
8. Bugleweed – to improve brain function, Bugleweed improves memory and ability to concentrate.
9. Yellowdock – is known to improve mental clarity and memory.
Dr. Sebi Herbs – Heart and Blood Health
10. Flor de Manita – this herb is a strong antioxidant that can help lower blood pressure and improve cardiovascular.
11. Basil – is believed to help lower blood pressure and is an excellent source of manganese and vitamin K.
12. Thyme – is used for its antiseptic qualities. For the heart specifically, thyme is believed to help strengthen the cardiovascular system.
13. Ginger – improves circulation by breaking up phlegm and blood clots.
Dr. Sebi Herbs – Energy Boosters
14. Muicle – this is one of Dr. Sebi’s most prized herbs, which is used to boost energy and stamina.
15. Sage – is commonly used to treat depression due to its ability to cleanse the kidneys.
16. Basil – is known for boosting energy, helping you feel more awake and alert.
17. Oregano – not only does this herb have antibacterial properties but it is also said to improve mental clarity and focus.
Dr. Sebi Herbs – Digestion
18. Cuachalalate – is known for its antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it an excellent herb for the digestive system.
19, Ginger Root – has antimicrobial effects that can help to fight bacterial infections in the intestines.
20. Dill – improves digestion by breaking down food particles.
Dr. Sebi Herbs – Feminine Health
21. Lupulo – this herb is known to strengthen and tone the female reproductive system.
22. Arnica – is known to tone the uterus and vagina and helps with issues such as diarrhea, constipation, and excessive vaginal bleeding.
23. Sage – this herb cleanses the uterus and is believed to be an effective treatment for excessive vaginal bleeding.
25. Red Raspberry Leaf – packed with antioxidants, red raspberries strengthen the female reproductive system by working to tone and tighten the uterus.
Dr. Sebi Herbs – Overall Wellness
26. Sea moss – contains large amounts of vitamins and minerals vital for overall health. Sea moss is one of Dr.Sebi’s most powerful herbs thanks to the high levels of protein, magnesium, phosphorus, and iron.
27. Bladderwrack – this herb contains nutrients that can help boost the body’s immune system, making it a powerful overall wellnesshttps://amzn.to/3H2uz1u herb.
28. Burdock root – this herb helps to purify the blood by removing toxins.
When these three herbs are combined, they can help strengthen and detoxify the immune system to fight off infections and diseases.
29. Gordolobo – this herb helps the body to fight off infections and diseases by strengthening the immune system.
30. Chaparral – has antimicrobial effects, which makes it an excellent herb to fight off infection.
31. Valeriana – this herb has been reported to have a sedative effect that helps you sleep.
32. Hierba del Sapo – this herb serves as a diuretic, which helps to detoxify the body.
33. Hombre Grande – this herb has diuretic, astringent, and antiseptic qualities.
34. Guaco – this herb is used to fight off infections and has antioxidant properties.
35. Tila – packed with fiber, tila helps to nourish the body by boosting energy levels and strengthening digestion.
A herbal alkaline journey is a long termstep toward better health simple steps will ensure that you are following a diet that is alkaline and filled with foods that can help to boost your immune system. By following this type of diet your body receives essential nutrients herbs are not only beneficial for your body, but they also help to detoxify your mind.
These herbs are part of Dr. Sebi’s herbal remedies and food protocols. You can purchase them in convenient formulas at Dr. Sebi’s cell food: drsebiscellfood.com individually online vendors or your local health food store. These herbs can be consumed as herbal teas or taken in supplement form.
When choosing an herbal supplement be sure to look for products that are made with organic ingredients, which will ensure that you’re getting all of the nutrients and vitamins your body needs. Side effects vary depending on the type of herb but in general, herbs are considered to be very safe5.
There is no recommended dosage, however, you should always take into consideration any medications or supplements you’re currently taking and discuss the usage of herbal supplements with your health care provider before adding them to your regular diet.
Dr. Sebi’s herbs are vegan-friendly and contain no artificial additives or fillers. You can rest assured knowing that these supplements are 100 percent natural and safe to take on a daily basis. Dr. Sebi’s tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle by consuming alkaline foods and herbs can help your body stay free of disease.
The more that you get involved with the healing process the more you will learn about how your body works and what it needs on a daily basis.