We include products we think are useful. If you buy through links on this page, we earn a small commission
There’s always something new in skincare and this time it’s a champagne facial! Yep, you read that right – champagne. It seems that this bubbly drink is not just for sipping anymore. You can now add it to your skincare routine for some amazing benefits. It turns out that champagne is packed full of antioxidants and minerals which help to nourish and revitalize the skin.
If you’re looking for a way to give your skin an extra boost, then a champagne facial may be just what you need. Champagne is known to help brighten the complexion and improve overall skin health. It can also help to reduce the appearance of pores and wrinkles.
Your skin is the largest organ of your body and it needs to be properly hydrated. Drinking water can help, but applying it directly to your skin is even better. A champagne facial will do just that because it consists of two main ingredients:
- Mineral water – It is full of minerals that are excellent at hydrating your skin
- Cava (The Spanish name for champagne) – Contains yeast enzymes that metabolize dead cells allowing them to easily slough off, revealing newer healthier ones underneath. This makes my skin baby soft and gives me a rosy glow.
Our favorite Champage Facial Products
Not only does a champagne facial feel luxurious, but it’s also incredibly effective. If you’re looking to add some extra hydration to your dry skin or want to give yourself a little pick-me-up. It can be fun and relaxing, plus it smells yummy!
DIY Champagne Facial
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Ensure you cleanse and tone your skin before getting started – Fill a bowl with mineral water and add 10 drops of lavender essential oil (helps calm and soothe your skin)
- Warm the mixture between your hands and then gently apply it to your face & neck. Leave on for at least 5 minutes – Next, mix equal parts cava and warm water in a separate bowl; we used 3 tbsp each
- Apply this to your skin using a soft washcloth or cotton pad. You can leave the mask like this if you want or place an ice pack over it for about three minutes
- Follow with moisturizer as needed
A champagne facial is best done 2-3 times a week for optimum results.
So, what are these benefits? First of all, champagne is a great antioxidant. This means that it helps to fight free radicals in the skin which can cause damage and premature aging.
Secondly, champagne is a natural astringent. This means that it helps to tighten and firm the skin, giving you a more youthful appearance. Finally, champagne is also anti-inflammatory. So, if you have any skin issues such as redness or inflammation, champagne can help to soothe and calm them.
Now that you know the benefits, it’s time for some champagne facial tips. First of all, make sure that your champagne is very cold. Then, apply the bubbly drink to a clean face and neck in upward circular motions. You can also add a few drops of olive oil or any other oil if you wish. Leave this on for twenty minutes and marvel at the results! Your skin will feel smoother, softer, and glowing with health!
Adding a champagne facial to your skincare regimen can help to improve the overall appearance of your skin. Champagne facials are especially beneficial for those who have aging skin, as they can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Champagne facials can also help to improve skin tone and texture and leave the skin looking radiant and healthy.
So, why not give this a try? The next time you have a girls’ night out planned, why not skip the drinks and head straight for the champagne facial instead? You’ll definitely be glad that you did!