Using pippali with honey for weight loss is a well known Ayurvedic practice. Obesity is the main difficulty many people fact today. Pippali with honey decreases excess body weight by digesting inactive toxins in fat tissue and stopping them from increasing due to improper gastric assimilating. Pippali with honey for weight loss has benefits for overburdened livers, and it can eliminate the toxins that build up inside of the liver due from the metabolism. Pippali is essentially suggested for weight loss, diabetes and PCOS or PCOD.
The benefits of pippali with honey for weight loss come from its ability to increase digestion and burn toxins. Pippali the herb is generally used to heal a wide range of diseases from congestion to digestive issues, reproductive issues, coughs, colds, and even mental imbalances. While It is understood that honey has the strength to mobilize the stored fat. When this fat is burnt to provide energy for your daily activities, you can see a regular decrease in weight.
In Ayurveda, Pippali is described as an essential herb for life, the name itself means “to drink and digest.” Pippali is known as a “tridoshic” herb in Ayurveda, an herb that is beneficial for all body-type doshas. Pippali must be used within moderation for Pitta types due to its cooling, post-digestive effect. It heals Kapha and Vata in its dry state and improves Kapha and removes pitta in its ripe state.
3 BenefIts of Pippali with Honey for Weight Loss
1. Improves Digestion
The muscles in your digestive system move food forward in a wavelength motion called “peristalsis.” But there are times when this motion can be blocked, move slower than it should be, or not a strong enough contraction to move food forward. Pippali with honey for weight loss stimulates your digestive system and boosts your appetite thanks to its carminative properties.
2. Burns Stored Fat
Pippali with honey for weight loss has a pungent taste and heating effect, which further supports the digestive fire and helps to burn fat. It essentially reduces the fat in the body while also getting rid of fatty toxins, which helps with overall weight loss. Pippali with honey for weight loss is a completely natural and organic herb and does not pose a threat to your body.
3. Boosts Metabolism
By improving digestion and burning stored fat, using pippali with honey for weight loss boosts your overall metabolism. Metabolism is the method by which your body turns what you eat and drink into energy. How fast your metabolism runs determines how many calories you burn. If your metabolism you will burn more calories at rest and during activity.
A person with a “low” (or slow) metabolism will burn fewer calories at rest and during activity and therefore has to eat less to avoid becoming overweight. Boosting the metabolism helps speed up this activity and burns more calories.
How to Use Pippali with Honey for Weight Loss
Pippali leaves can be boiled and taken twice daily with raw honey.
Take a small amount of pippali powder and add less than a teaspoon of honey to it and have it with warm water every night.
The best way to use pippali with honey for weight loss is alongside a regular physical activity routine and a balanced diet. Pippali can be used to improve appetite and digestion, as well as treat a stomach ache, heartburn, indigestion, intestinal gas, diarrhea, and cholera. Pippali contains a chemical called piperine that may be able to fight certain parasites that can infect people. It also seems to change the lining of the intestines.
It’s no secret that what you’re putting on your plate plays a central role in weight loss. But what you keep in your spice cabinet may be just as important. Pippali the herb has been shown to fight cravings and boost fat burning and weight loss. Although there is no magic pill that will melt excess weight away, using pippali with honey for weight loss can help you in your quest to reach a healthy weight.
It’s natural for anyone trying to lose weight to want to lose it very quickly. But evidence shows that people who lose weight gradually and steadily (about 1 to 2 pounds per week) are more successful at keeping weight off. Using pippali with honey for weight loss isn’t just losing the pounds fast. It’s about an ongoing lifestyle that includes long-term changes in daily eating and exercise habits.
Pippali can boiled in water to make a decoction, which can be used by people who want to lose their weight. Pippali is believed to increase the metabolic rate in the body and this helps in bringing about a noticeable change in the body composition. Pippali contains chemicals that help your body burn fat faster. Pippali also increases body’s metabolic rate and hence, it helps your body burn off extra calories.
The leaves may be simmered in water, twice a day with raw honey. To make this combination more soluble, roast trikatu peepal or choti peepal for a few minutes and mix it into a fine powder. Take a little spoonful of the powder and dilute it with less than a teaspoon of honey in water.
Pippali can also be used as a part of herbal weight loss supplements that are designed to help people losing their weight. To make use of the potency of pippali, it could be mixed with honey and consumed daily. According to the studies conducted in India, this combination is very useful in reducing weight.
Pippali is often used for cooking purposes in order to give additional flavor to the dishes prepared. However, one should consider consuming only small quantities of pippali because it can cause adverse effects when used in excess amounts.
To lose weight with the help of Ayurveda or natural ingredients :
- Consume cinnamon powder along with honey regularly – Cinnamon powder is rich in nutrients and has fat burning properties. Consuming honey with cinnamon powder helps in accelerating the weight loss process.
- Consume bitter gourd juice on a regular basis – Bitter gourd contains natural ingredients that help prevent obesity and increase weight loss.
- Add dried ginger powder to your diet – Dry ginger powder is a good source of magnesium and it has fat-burning properties.
- Add apple cider vinegar to your meals – Apple cider vinegar helps decrease weight, boost metabolism and it also suppresses appetite.
- Consume aloe vera juice on a regular basis – Aloe vera has numerous health benefits including weight loss, preventing obesity and detoxification of the body.
- Consume green tea – Green tea contains antioxidants that help lose weight. Green tea also inhibits the formation of belly fat cells, which are associated with obesity.
- Consume Indian gooseberry juice regularly – Indian gooseberry is rich in Vitamin C, which helps lose weight.
- Consume carrot juice regularly – Carrot juice contains carotenoids, dietary fibers and low calories that help promote weight loss.
- Add pippali to your meals – Pippali, also known as long pepper, plays an important role in Ayurvedic treatments for obesity. This spice is believed to reduce the overall body weight and assist in bringing about a noticeable change in the body composition. Pippali also increases body’s metabolic rate and hence, it helps your body burn off extra calories.
- Add capsicum (Green bell pepper) to your diet – Green bell pepper contains antioxidants like beta carotene, vitamin C and Vitamin E. All these antioxidants help lose weight by inhibiting the lipid accumulation in the body.
- Add garlic to your meals – Garlic is believed to boost your metabolism and burn fat. This herb also decreases cholesterol levels in the body which helps reduce obesity.